⭐️Ceramic Burrs for superior extraction⭐️
The Rhino Coffee Gear Hand Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a smooth grinding motion, quality materials, and a convenient 42 gram capacity, the Rhino Hand Grinder is a perfect choice for manually grinding your favourite coffee beans.
Features at a glance
- Conical Ceramic Burrs stay shaper for longer, easy to clean and won't rust
A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
Superior particle size distribution
Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
Quality stainless steel housing which makes cleaning easier and reduces static
Helpful hints adjusting for the grind
- Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre
- Stovetop/moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts, like Blend 4
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling 😀