- On occasion an order may be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- a delivery card was left but there was no response to arrange re-delivery
- a delivery card was left but the the package was not collected in the allocated time
- the recipient is not known at that address or has moved
- address details are incorrect or insufficient
- If an order has an incorrect address, our couriers are not able to call you to obtain the correct address and your order will be returned to us
- Orders cannot be redirected while in transit and will need to be returned to us before being sent to a different destination
- You will be informed via email within one week if your order is returned to us.
- An applicable re-delivery fee will be payable before your order can be resent to the revised address.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
- If you have any queries or concerns with any items in your order, please contact our customer service team immediately on 08 8768 2778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event an item in your order arrives damaged or faulty, we will happily replace, repair, exchange or issue a credit based on which we deem most appropriate
- For damaged or faulty items we may ask you to provide photos so that we can understand the extent of the damage and quickly determine a way to resolve the issue
- If you receive damaged or faulty goods, do not use them and contact us immediately
- If we require a damaged or faulty item to be returned to us, we will provide you with a return shipping label at our cost.
- We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit for any product that has been dispatched for more than 21 days
- Refunds can only be credited back to the original credit card or PayPal account used once items have been returned to us
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been sent. If there is an error in your order, contact us immediately as orders are often sent the same day.
By using this site you accept all the terms in this policy. This policy is subject to change and you should familiarise yourself with the terms contained within each time you use our site.
What we may collect
- Contact information including email address
- Your physical address
- Usage information
- Demographic information
What we do with the information we collect
The information we collect may be used to to
- Improve our products and services
- Understand how our customers use our site
- Fraud and malicious activity detection
- Targeted marketing on other sites
- Provide you with promotional information about new, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Comply with legal, regulatory and government obligations
Payment and credit card information
Payment and credit card information provided through the use of this site is not collected processed or held by Mahalia Coffee. All payment information is sent directly to, and processed by our payment provider Shopify.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. While we exercise upmost care when sharing links we do not own or control these sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting those sites. As such those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the site.
Controlling your personal information
You may restrict and control your personal information collected by us in the following ways:
- Restrict information collected or stored through the use of your browser settings
- You may request to have all personal information you have provided through shopping in our online store erased by contacting us directly using the the contact information below
- Opt out of direct marketing by using the unsubscribe information in he marketing or contacting us directly using the contact information below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us immediately.Mahalia Coffee
ABN 32 134 438 476
Phone: 08 8768 2778